As Efor IP Law, we attended 2023 INTA Annual Meeting Live+
Founder Partners Sibel GUMUS and Savas GUMUS represented the Efor Intellectual Property Law Firm at INTA Annual Meeting. 145th INTA Annual Meeting –the world’s largest event for brand owners and intellectual property professionals—in Singapore from May 16 to 20, 2023.
With the increasing importance of brands to consumers and companies, the INTA Annual Meeting has become a priority for thousands of brand management, trademark and other IP professionals across the world.
Five days of networking and education. In no other venue can you make as many new contacts have the ability to meet with existing partners and colleagues, obtain continuing legal education credit and network among the world’s finest lawyers – a testament to the affordability and practicality of attending the INTA Annual Meeting.
- Networking Opportunities: Develop new relationships to expand your network of colleagues and clients.
- Educational Programs: Learn best practices to protect trademark rights worldwide and earn CLE and CPD points.
- Exhibits: Connect with more than 100 service providers and vendors and display your products and services.
- Committee Meetings: Advance your committee’s work and discuss new projects.
- Social Events: Meet with old and new friends to have fun and enjoy the city.
INTA Annual Meeting of International Trademark Association is among one of the most noteworthy events on Trademark, Business, Branding, Patent and Copyright topics.
For more information: www.inta.org/events/2023-annual-meeting-live
The International Trademark Association (INTA) announced that it will hold its 146th Annual Meeting, the world’s largest event for brand owners and intellectual property (IP) professionals, in Atlanta, Georgia, from May 18 to 22, 2024.