Efor IP’s delegates attended to the INTA 138th Annual Meeting 2016.
Founder Partners of the Efor IP Law Firm and Registered Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys Sibel GUMUS and Savas GUMUS represented the firm at the INTA 138th Annual Meeting, at the Orange County Convention Centre in Orlando, FL from 21-25 May 2016.
INTA Annual Meeting is the world’s largest and most widely-attended trademark event. With the increasing importance of brands to consumers and companies the INTA Annual Meeting has become a priority for thousands of brand management, trademark and other IP professionals across the world.
Five days of networking and education. In no other venue will you make as many new contacts, have the ability to meet with existing partners and colleagues, obtain continuing legal education credit and network among the world’s finest lawyers – a testament to the affordability and practicality of attending the INTA Annual Meeting.
- Networking Opportunities: Develop new relationships to expand your network of colleagues and clients.
- Educational Programs: Learn best practices to protect trademark rights worldwide and earn CLE and CPD points.
- Exhibits: Connect with more than 100 service providers and vendors and display your products and services.
- Committee Meetings: Advance your committee’s work and discuss new projects.
- Social Events: Meet with old and new friends to have fun and enjoy the city.
INTA 2016, 138th Annual Meeting of International Trademark Association is among one of the most noteworthy event on Trademark, Business, Branding, Patent and Copyright topics. Close to 10000 people are expected to join in this Meeting.
We look forward to seeing our colleagues in the event.
For more information: www.inta.org/2016Annual