- 24 April 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News & Events
After two year time period, a second amendment with regard to the regulation of the Industrial Law No.6769 has been accepted in Turkey along with many other changes in legal proceedings. Main changes in the articles of the regulation are related with the official documents demanded by the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office.
With this amendment, the TPTO no longer require notarized list of authorized signatures for below;
• Partial renewal of trademarks and designs
• Partial withdrawal or withdrawal of pending trademarks, designs and patents
• Partial cancellation or cancellation of trademarks
• Withdrawal of oppositions and appeals of trademarks and designs
• Abandonment of rights and responsibilities provided by registration of geographical indications
Covering both legal and natural persons, with this latest amendment, the procedures to be performed at the TURKISH PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE is expected to be more easy and straightforward.