2023 AIPPI World Congress held in Istanbul / TURKIYE
The annual AIPPI World Congress is an important event where members from around the world come together to discuss current issues in the field of Intellectual Property.
The 2023 AIPPI World Congress hosted by AIPPI TURKIYE on 22- 25 October
2023 AIPPI World Congress was joined by 2000+ IP experts from around the world!
As Efor IP Law, we are proud to be among the AIPPI congress sponsor partners.
The AIPPI World Congress calendar consists of 4 main components that follow the same general structure from year to year:
- Substantive legal work or compliance program
- Professional development component
- Association management
- Networking opportunities with IP colleagues
AIPPI’s Study Questions 2022-2023
– Patents: Doctrine of equivalents
– Trade Marks: Proving trademark use
– Copyright: Collecting societies
– General: Responsibility of online marketplaces for online infringement
More information about the activities can be found on the AIPPI website
Istanbul is in the top 10 on the list of the most touristic cities in the world.
Istanbul is one of the most important cities in the world with its nature, historical and cultural richness and the success of keeping them all together; It welcomes millions of visitors from hundreds of nationalities every year. Due to its strategic location and being a bridge between Asia and Europe, it has been the focus of attention of the people of the world for many years.
After the completion of the congress, we advise the participants to spare a week to visit the tourist places of Istanbul.
- Official travel guide of Turkiye: goturkiye.com
- One of the best information websites for Istanbul: istanbul.com